We are looking for a passionate professional with 1-3 years of experience in the financial industry, accounting, or consultancy services.
Are you interested in joining a startup and building a best-in-class advisory company?
Are you a problem solver who welcomes new challenges and is eager to learn?
If your answer to these questions is a big YES!, we would love to hear from you!
Falk is expanding, and we are now looking for more talented individuals to join our dedicated team. Falk was founded in 2021 as a joint venture with Norselab and REQ to assist investment managers and regulated financial companies to navigate regulatory and operational requirements. We do this by offering outsourced solutions for compliance and financial control, in addition to advisory services.
Our team supports our asset management clients with high quality compliance and financial control services, allowing them to focus on their core business. Falk provides bespoke solutions for oversight and financial reporting, using automation. We combine this with a thorough understanding of our clients’ business and the regulatory hurdles they face and help them prosper and realize their full potential.
If you’re looking for a role in a fast-paced, dynamic, and exciting working environment with the opportunity to grow within an experienced team of professionals with international experience, then this is your chance.
At Falk, we work across three core business areas:
• Compliance Advisory
• Governance and Financial Control
• Fund Operations and Structures
We are currently looking for two professionals to fill business controller roles within the Governance and Financial Control and the Fund Operations and Structures business areas.
• Work with clients to perform financial reporting, including capital adequacy assessments, and stress testing their operations utilizing our custom-built data warehouse
• Deliver operational risk frameworks and help clients build solid governance structures
• Provide advice and guidance to asset management clients to implement and deliver regulatory reporting
• Implement processes and structures for efficient and sound decision-making
• Manage external Norwegian and International service provider relationships related to auditing, accounting, fund administration and fund operations for Norwegian and international fund structures, and solve problems on behalf of clients
• Participate in investor due diligence processes involving international investors on behalf of clients
We are looking for individuals with grit and ambition, who are eager to grow, learn and develop within their role. You should have a keen interest in asset management and financial services.
We also believe you should have the following qualifications:
• 1-3 years of relevant experience within professional services in finance, auditing, or consultancy
• Strong academic record with a degree at bachelor’s or master’s level
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Norwegian
The ideal candidates should be comfortable working in a growing company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
What we offer
• An exciting opportunity to join a high-paced start-up and get a broad understanding of investment management, compliance advisory, financial control, international fund structures, and operational risk
• Modern office facilities in central Oslo with access to a state-of-the-art gym
• Competitive compensation package
The roles will report to the Directors of Governance and Financial Control, Ingrid Stene, and Charlotte Knutsen. If you have any questions regarding the role or application process, please contact:
Ingrid Stene, email@example.com // +47 48200280
Charlotte Knutsen, firstname.lastname@example.org // +47 48361396
Please enclose a cover letter with your application, in addition to relevant academic records.
The application deadline is Friday 25th November. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.