We are looking for a passionate professional with 1-3 years of experience working in compliance within financial services or consultancy.
Are you interested in joining a start-up and building a best-in-class compliance advisory company?
Are you a problem solver who welcomes new challenges and is eager to learn?
If your answer to these questions is a big YES!, we would love to hear from you!
Falk is expanding, and we are now looking for more talented individuals to join our dedicated team. Falk was founded in 2021 as a joint venture with Norselab and REQ to assist investment managers and regulated financial companies in navigating regulatory and operational requirements in the Norwegian market. We do this by offering outsourced solutions for compliance and financial control in addition to advisory services.
We provide a robust compliance framework and bespoke solutions for asset managers that want effective, practical, and manageable compliance processes. Our team supports our clients with high-quality compliance and financial control services, allowing them to focus on their core business. By gaining a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses and the regulatory hurdles they face, we help them prosper and realize their full potential.
If you’re looking for a role in a fast-paced, dynamic, and exciting working environment with the opportunity to grow within an experienced and international team of professionals, then this is your chance.
At Falk, we work across three core business areas:
• Compliance advisory
• Governance and financial control
• Fund operations and structures
We are currently looking for a compliance executive to join the compliance advisory team. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of different asset management clients.
• Provide compliance advice and guidance to asset management clients on understanding and implementing regulations related to their investment and operational processes
• Act as a trusted partner, perform ongoing compliance testing and ensure guidelines and procedures are relevant for asset management clients
• As part of the team, advise on regulatory developments impacting investment processes, and applicable Norwegian and European market regulations related to investment management and fund structures
• Work with service providers in Norway, Ireland, and Luxembourg to deliver efficiency and ensure clients have the optimal structure for their business
• Participate in investor due diligence processes involving international investors on behalf of clients
We are looking for an individual with grit and ambition, that is eager to grow, learn and develop within their role. You should have a keen interest in asset management and financial services.
We also believe you should have the following qualifications:
• 1-3 years of compliance experience within financial services or consulting
• Strong academic record with a degree at bachelor’s or master’s level
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Norwegian
The ideal candidates should be comfortable working in a growing company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
What we offer
• An exciting opportunity to join a high-paced start-up and get a broad understanding of investment management, compliance advisory, international fund structures, and operational risk
• Modern office facilities in central Oslo with access to a state-of-the-art gym
• Competitive compensation package
This role reports to the CEO, Mark Smyth. If you have any questions regarding the role or application process, please contact: Mark Smyth, firstname.lastname@example.org // +47 45503487
Please enclose a cover letter with your application, in addition to relevant academic records.
The application deadline is Friday 25th November. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.